Based on the scope of work, installing a flat roof often entails the following:
- Ballast Removal (if required)
- Delivery and loading of materials (Membrane, Insulation, etc)
- Existing Roof Removal (if required)
- Rigid Insulation Installation (Polyisocyanurate, HD Coverboard, Tapered Insulation, etc)
- Membrane Installation (EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Bitumen, etc)
- Inspection and warranty award
On a majority of roofs that we install, the roof is inspected by the manufacturer to ensure the roof was installed to their specifications. If anything was missed, or anything wasn’t completed to the manufacturers specification, a punchlist is issued. Once the punchlist is complete, the warranty is issued. 100% of the roofs installed by Chaffee have received the warranty promised. And, many of our roofs are highlighted by the manufacturers themselves as examples of exemplary work. See Awards for examples of how we constantly exceeding expectations.